join the team
Current Job Offers
Are you looking to use your experience and education in Electro-Mechanical or Mechatronics to join a company who is dedicated to Quality, Service and Value.
Motiontek Industrial is a Mississauga company looking to hire on a Field Service Technician with at least 5 years’ experience.
What is the job?
* Provide technical product support to customers and staff
* Provide the necessary expertise for customer machine start-ups and operator training on new equipment.
* Travel to customer sites
* Review customer equipment problems
* Diagnose, repair and maintain machines/equipment in a timely, safe and professional manner
* Make recommendations regarding the extent of repairs and suggestions for improvements
* Perform pre-delivery inspections and repairs
* Update database, and communicate with vendors by email or phone
* Parts ordering as necessary
What is required for the position?
* 5 years’ Service Technician experience in electro-mechanical or hydraulics/pneumatics
* Thorough knowledge of diagnostic, maintenance and repair of electro-mechanical equipment
* Hoisting and rigging experience an asset
* PLC, CNC, Controls – Logic Programming/diagnostics experience an asset
* AC/DC Servo drives & motion control knowledge an asset
* Ability to read drawings, and schematics
* Proven customer service experience
* Energetic and able to a handle high volume of work
* Self-motivated and able to work solo with minimal supervision
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills; French language skills are an asset
* Ability to work effectively independently and with others
* Computer literate – MS Office suite knowledge
* Valid driver’s license and passport
* Completed Grade 12 education
* Completed Electro-mechanical or Mechatronics program at college, university or trade school
Motiontek Industrial Is always looking for motivated, focussed office staff. We are actively looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team.
- Preparations of paperwork to ship spare parts worldwide and create parts orders to be received and inventoried.
- Assist with accounts payable
- Maintain filing system
- Correspond with customers through email and telephone
- Some data entry of quotes and create invoices
- Ordering of office supplies
- Perform reception duties
- 2-3 years of administrative experience ideally in a service, manufacturing or industrial setting
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task